Here is an example:
- Create the following or share the image with the students
- Engage class in a discussion of "What do you see?" and "what does it mean"
- Record student thinking
- Discuss "Why is this important?"
- In groups, have students create a similar model based on an unhealthy eating practice (depending on age group, you may have to brainstorm some examples).
- After, have each group engage class in discussion based on their particular visual model.
Also, read the following blog post by @dougpete about our health lesson.